Boost productivity, enhance collaboration and remember everything with Headroom meetings directly in Lucid
In an era of remote work and distributed teams, effective communication has become more crucial than ever. With Headroom, you can connect with your team by holding engaging face-to-face discussions directly in Lucidspark and Lucidchart.
Power connection, understanding and knowledge sharing with Headroom’s advanced AI. While meeting, create a sticky or card from any part of the real-time conversation transcript with just a click, so your meeting time can be spent bringing your ideas to life, not trying to take notes. Headroom will automatically capture action items with assignees, as well as generate a text recap of the meeting once it’s finished that can be emailed to you, added to the board or shared with others. All past meetings on a board can be searched, viewed and applied to the board as well, turning your conversations into a knowledge base.
- Start a meeting instantly and invite participants from a chart or board
- Save ideas to the board by creating a sticky or card from any line of conversation in just one click
- Keep projects moving forward with automatically captured action items and assignees
- After the meeting, view the AI-generated text recap, video highlight reel or full meeting recording
- Search across all your past meetings by keyword or participant to easily find anything
This integration is a Non-Lucid Application (as defined in the Lucid Software Terms of Service), and is developed and maintained by a third party. Your use of this integration is subject to the contractual relationship between you and the company that developed and maintains the integration, not your relationship with Lucid.