Today’s teams need a modern approach to building products. Get the latest advice on agile development, innovation, product documentation, and more.
- 10 templates to help your team create an innovation repository
Learn how to build an innovation repository, and explore 10 templates for documenting how your business brings ideas to life from ideation and planning to building and launch.
- Why it’s important to adapt your product delivery strategy in a hybrid environment
In this article, we’ll explore how to adapt your agile strategies in a hybrid environment.
- How to transition from funding projects to funding products
One of the key strategic responsibilities of a leader is to fund the right things at the right time. Let’s explore how to transition to product funding and how to measure success.
- Busting 5 common innovation myths with GIANT Innovation’s David Dabscheck
Innovation is on everyone’s minds—but what does it really mean to be innovative? Find out in this myth-busting article with GIANT Innovation’s David Dabscheck.
- How to fix 6 common product strategy mistakes: A Q&A with Roman Pichler
Roman Pichler shares insights on how to define and communicate an effective product strategy, avoid common mistakes, and secure strong stakeholder buy-in.
- Why teams need to be more agile in the "Next Normal"
See how Agile has prepared us for the future of work and why teams need to continue to embrace agile processes in the New and Next Normal.
- A hybrid team’s toolkit for Agile meetings
Learn how to reestablish agility to stay competitive in a hybrid world.