Effectively enabling a hybrid workforce requires new skills, tools, and approaches. Learn how to stay competitive, no matter where your team is working from.
- Rethinking the meeting mindset: How to decide if you actually need a meeting
Use these guidelines to reduce costly meetings, improve efficiency, and boost collaboration across your organization.
- Asynchronous collaboration tips from 4 organizations making it happen
Check out these experts’ proven tips for working more efficiently and effectively through asynchronous collaboration.
- Asynchronous collaboration guide: How to improve team collaboration without another meeting
Learn how to build an asynchronous collaboration strategy that increases efficiency, engagement, and innovation.
- Why it’s important to adapt your product delivery strategy in a hybrid environment
In this article, we’ll explore how to adapt your agile strategies in a hybrid environment.
- How visual collaboration helps you connect in a hybrid work environment
In this blog post, we’ll dive into ways that you can stay connected in a hybrid work environment and embrace the Next Normal.
- Benefits of using a digital Obeya room for strategic alignment
In this post, learn how a digital Obeya can be used as a strategic blueprint to align hybrid teams, with insights from Bart Bongers, founder of Obeya Association.
- Why teams need to be more agile in the "Next Normal"
See how Agile has prepared us for the future of work and why teams need to continue to embrace agile processes in the New and Next Normal.
- A hybrid team’s toolkit for Agile meetings
Learn how to reestablish agility to stay competitive in a hybrid world.
- How value streams increase agility for hybrid organizations
Learn how leaders who embrace value streams can accelerate their organization’s agile transformation in this blog by Jeff Rosenbaugh, Sr. Director of Professional Services, Lucid.