by Lucid Software
Add visuals to your Slack communications to increase clarity and collaborate more effectively
A popular messaging app for businesses, Slack transforms the way organizations communicate by making it easy for anyone to connect with their colleagues. You can message anyone inside or outside your organization and collaborate just like you would in person. People can work in dedicated spaces called channels that bring together the right people and information, even when they’re working asynchronously in remote and hybrid environments.
Slack also makes it easy to share all of your Lucid documents with the right people. With the Lucidspark and Lucidchart Slack integrations, your teams can use Lucid to ideate and brainstorm, map out ideas and timelines, document solutions and processes, and then share that work with all the right people in Slack. It’s the best way to communicate effectively and create a single source of truth that’s accessible to everyone who needs it.
- Keep track of updates with Slack notifications for Lucidspark and Lucidchart documents.
- Share ideas quickly by granting people access to a Lucid document from Slack.
- See preview thumbnails when you share links to your Lucid documents in Slack.
- Start spontaneous brainstorming sessions with Slack shortcuts.
- Stop switching apps! Invite collaborators directly to Slack from Lucidspark or Lucidchart.