Collaborate with the whole team, whether you’re in person or remote
Powered by Avocor, the Google Board 65 and Desk 27 video conferencing and collaboration devices are designed to connect your team. Paired with Google Meet, these devices are designed to foster collaboration and bring teams together, regardless of their location.
The Lucidspark app for Google’s interactive devices brings the power of Lucid into physical meeting rooms. By integrating Lucidspark with Google’s devices, teams can interact in person while still including remote teammates on the Google Meet call. Work together in real time on one screen that encourages collaboration from all attendees to share their thoughts and keep the flow of ideas moving.
Lucidspark offers functionality that can help you facilitate effective meetings: use the stylus to automatically organize stickies, call participants to your area of the board, timebox activities, enable small group work with Breakout Boards, vote on the best ideas, and more.
- Create a new Lucidspark board and share it with participants via the Lucid Join ID.
- Work within Google Meet to include remote participants.
- Use Guest Collaborator mode to give everyone an opportunity to collaborate.
- Use the stylus to create and move stickies, and then use the lasso tool to organize the stickies.
- Enjoy an interface specifically built for the Board 65, with all the tools you need.
This integration is a Non-Lucid Application (as defined in the Lucid Software Terms of Service), and is developed and maintained by a third party. Your use of this integration is subject to the contractual relationship between you and the company that developed and maintains the integration, not your relationship with Lucid.