Committed to GDPR Compliance.
Lucid Software Inc. has always been dedicated to keeping your data private, secure, and safe. And now we're GDPR compliant.
GDPR data protection
In addition to meeting the highest standards of enterprise security, Lucid Software Inc. is GDPR compliant.
Request for data correction
Upon request, Lucid Software Inc. security administrators can locate, modify, and delete data to meet all of the requirements of GDPR regulations.
Right to be forgotten
Upon request, Lucid Software Inc. data administrators can permanently delete applicable data records.
We're Built for Enterprise Security
Lucid Software Inc. offers many enterprise security features that make us the most trusted visualization and collaboration software for over 10 million users. We protect your data with:
- Secure user access through our SAML and SSO integrations
- Document sharing restrictions
- IP whitelisting
- Corporate password policy
- Automated provisioning (SCIM)
- Role-based access controls (RBAC) for document access and admin roles
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Email encryption and anti-spoofing
- EU-US Privacy Shield Certified
- Active session management
- Multi-layered security surrounding document data
- ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type II audited and certified data centers
- Cross-region data redundancy to ensure availability during disasters
What is GDPR?
The GDPR is a set of regulations established by the EU that have been in force as of May 25th, 2018. They apply to any company that collects and processes data for individuals in the European Union and were created to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals in the EU. The regulations outline both individual rights in relation to data protection (e.g.. the right to be informed, right of access, etc.) and accountability and governance standards for personal data.
If you have additional questions, get in touch with us here, or reach out to your customer success manager.
Documenting GDPR compliance? Lucidchart can help.
As you demonstrate GDPR compliance, data flow diagrams can help you document the flow of personal information through various systems. In Lucidchart, it’s easy to create diagrams that show exactly how data is managed both in transit and at rest. As you map out your flows, Lucid Software Inc. makes it easy to collaborate cross-functionally with system knowledge experts and to gain executive approval to accelerate the GDPR compliance process.